MAHAGENCO Recruitment: 196 Apprentice Trainee (Power Electrician, Wireman, Electronics Mechanic, Welder, ITESM, Cope, Turner, Machinist, Fitter, Electrician) Positions are available at Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO) in Nagpur (Maharashtra).
All roles require at least an ITI Pass. The deadline for applications is June 19, 2022. Those interested should apply online and include a CV and cover letter.
|❗Fill The Online Application Form❗|
|10th & 12th Pass Jobs Apply|
|Freshers & Trainee Jobs Apply|
|Tips for Successful Interview|
|Best Resume Format for Freshers|
- Position/Title: 196 Apprentice Trainee (Power Electrician, Wireman, Electronics Mechanic, Welder, ITESM, Cope, Turner, Machinist, Fitter, Electrician) Vacancies.
- Department: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO).
- Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid as per the rules.
- Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply.
- Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time.
- Temporary – Permanent: Permanent.
- Location: Nagpur (Maharashtra).
- Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application fees as per the rules.
Minimum Requirement Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO)
- Education: All Interested Candidates should have completed the ITI Pass in Relevant Trade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Experience: N/A.
- Skills and Knowledge: Required.
- Position Posting Date: 10th June 2022.
- Position Closing Date: 19th June 2022.
- Age Limit: Applicant’s age limit must be as per the rules. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on an Interview.
How To Apply:
Applicants who meet the qualifying requirements may apply online at the Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO) website www.mahagenco.in between 10.06.2022 and 19.06.2022.
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Please apply online with your résumé and a cover letter expressing your interest in this position. Visit the Official website if you have any additional inquiries.
JOB OPENING NOTICE Our organization adheres to the ideals of equal employment opportunity and makes hiring decisions based on merit.
Before applying for the job, go to the employer’s official website and double-check the employment-related information on your own. We offer equitable employment chances as well as guidance in all job and career options, as well as relevant employment terms and circumstances.
The organization is working hard to maintain a workplace free of se*ual harassment and discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental impairment, marital status, age, or any other protected status in favor of the Jobseeker.
Before applying for a job, please review all job details on the official website
|Recruitment for 10th/12th Graduate|
(in Big Companies)
|Work From Home||Big Bazaar Jobs|
|Reliance Jio Jobs||Top Courses after 12th|
|Resume Format for Freshers||Resume Checklist|