EPFO Recruitment has 2859 Social Security Assistant vacancies available in New Delhi. All roles require at least a Bachelor’s Degree. The application deadline is April 26, 2023. Those interested should apply online and include a CV and cover letter.
|❗Fill The Online Application Form❗|
|10th & 12th Pass Jobs Apply|
|Freshers & Trainee Jobs Apply|
|Tips for Successful Interview|
|Best Resume Format for Freshers|
- Position/Title: 2859 Social Security Assistant Posts
- Department: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
- Pay Scale: Rs 92300/- PM
- Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
- Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
- Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
- Location: New Delhi.
- Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- (For General / OBC Candidates), Rs. 250/- (For SC / ST Candidates), Rs. 200/- (For Ex-Servicemen Candidates) & Rs. 500/- (For Handicapped Candidates) application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Education: All Interested Applicants must have finished their 10th, 12th, Graduation, Degree, or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Experience: N/A
- Skills and Knowledge: Required
- Position Posting Date: 23 Mar 2023Position Closing Date: 26 Apr 2023
- Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 25 years and maximum of 45 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Applicants who meet the qualifying requirements may apply online at the EPFO Recruitment Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation Corporation website epfindia.gov.in between 23.03.2023 and 26.04.2023.
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Please apply online with your résumé and a cover letter expressing your interest in this position. Visit the Official Website if you have any additional inquiries.
JOB OPENING NOTICE Our organization adheres to the ideals of equal employment opportunity and makes hiring decisions based on merit.
When applying for a job, go to the employer’s official website and double-check the employment-related information on your own. We offer equitable employment chances as well as guidance in all job and career options, as well as relevant employment terms and circumstances.
The organization is making steps to maintain a workplace free of sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, se*ual orientation, physical or mental impairment, marital status, age, or any other protected status in favor of Jobseekers.
Before applying for a job, please review all job details on the official website
|Recruitment for 10th/12th Graduate|
(in Big Companies)
|Work From Home||Big Bazaar Jobs|
|Reliance Jio Jobs||Top Courses after 12th|
|Resume Format for Freshers||Resume Checklist|