BEL Recruitment: BEL Recruitment has 100 Trainee & Project Engineer vacancies available in Bengaluru, Karnataka. All roles require at least a Bachelor’s Degree. The application deadline is September 23rd, 2022. Those interested should apply online and include a CV and cover letter.
|❗Fill The Online Application Form❗|
|10th & 12th Pass Jobs Apply|
|Freshers & Trainee Jobs Apply|
|Tips for Successful Interview|
|Best Resume Format for Freshers|
- Position/Title: 100 Trainee & Project Engineer Posts
- Department: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Pay Scale: Rs 30,000-45000/- PM
- Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
- Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
- Temporary – Permanent: Permanent
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- (For General / OBC Candidates), Rs. 250/- (For SC / ST Candidates), Rs. 200/- (For Ex-Servicemen Candidates) & Rs. 500/- (For Handicapped Candidates) application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Education: All interested candidates must have finished 10th, 12th, Graduation, Degree B.Tech, B.Sc or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University.
- Experience: N/A
- Skills and Knowledge: Required
- Position Posting Date: 07 Sep 2022
- Position Closing Date: 23 Sep 2022
- Age Limit: Applicants age limit must be minimum of 28 years and maximum of 38 years. For Age relaxation, Check the official notification publish on their official website.
How To Apply:
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements may apply online at the BEL Recruitment Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation website www.pcmcindia.gov.in from September 7 to September 23, 2022.
Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Please apply online with your résumé and a cover letter expressing your interest in this position. Visit the Official Website if you have any additional inquiries.
JOB OPENING NOTICE Our organization adheres to the ideals of equal employment opportunity and makes hiring decisions based on merit.
Before applying for the job, go to the employer’s official website and double-check the employment-related information on your own. We offer equitable employment chances as well as guidance in all job and career options, as well as relevant employment terms and circumstances.
The organization is working hard to maintain a workplace free of se*ual harassment and discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental impairment, marital status, age, or any other protected status in favor of the Jobseeker.
Before applying for a job, please review all job details on the official website
|Recruitment for 10th/12th Graduate|
(in Big Companies)
|Work From Home||Big Bazaar Jobs|
|Reliance Jio Jobs||Top Courses after 12th|
|Resume Format for Freshers||Resume Checklist|